Senior INRIA researcher (DR1)
Lead of the INRIA/LIX (UMR 7161, CNRS/Ecole Polytechnique) CEDAR project-team, focused on Rich Data Exploration at Cloud Scale
Part-time professor at Ecole Polytechnique
Recent, new and upcoming
Courses I teach:
Office: INRIA Saclay, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves (within Ecole Polytechnique), room 1029, 91120 Palaiseau
- Models, tools and algorithms for data journalism and journalistic fact-checking
- Efficient ontology-mediated query answering
- Cloud-based management of Web data
My former PhD students appear here.
- Maxime Buron, co-advised with François Goasdoué and Marie-Laure Mugnier, since October 2017
- Tien Duc Cao, co-advised with Xavier Tannier, since October 2016
- Ludivine Duroyon, co-advised with François Goasdoué, since October 2017
I've also enjoyed being in: LRI (Université Paris Sud), the DEI department at Politecnico di
Milano, the database group in Lucent, Ecole Normale Superieure in Paris (ENS), and the
Polytechnic University of Bucharest.