Inria Saclay, Grace team
- Survey of multiparty computation (with D. Augot and A. Chailloux) Deliverable for PQCrypto project (task 3.3).
- Thesis writeup, cover, half-page summary/résumé, 22pp-résumé en Français and presentation.
- Dense families of curves with many points of higher degree. Applications to multiplication.
- On some bounds for symmetric tensor rank of multiplication in finite fields
(with S. Ballet, J. Pieltant and J. Sijsling).
Proceedings of AGCT15 (AMS Contemp. Math. 2017).
New uniform bounds for the bilinear complexity of multiplication in finite fields. Counterexamples to the descent of Shimura curves on their field of moduli.
- Optimal Chudnovsky and Chudnovsky algorithms.
Proceedings of the WAIFI 2014 (LNCS 2015)
New bounds for the bilinear complexity of multiplication in small algebras. Search algorithm for finding an optimal Chudnovsky and Chudnovsky algorithm on a given curve. Examples (and new bounds) with modular curves.
- Dense families of curves with many points after field extension. Applications to multiplication. Slides (thesis defense version):
- ICSSEA (6/2017): Current issues in cryptography (broad audience). Slides.
- Toric surfaces (blackboard) and Toric codes (no slides but this reference). (For the ANR Manta, 2016/17).
- Optimal Chudnovsky and Chudnovsky algorithms. Transparencies inflicted to :
- The Workgroup VACHES (Variétés Abéliennes, Courbes hyperelliptiques et de Shimura).
(Or how to bomb one's name among famous mathematicians)