I am a Marie Curie fellow at Inria Saclay working in the CEDAR team, on the IDEAA project.
Office: Room 1026
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
About me (CV)
- I obtained a PhD in Information Technology from Politecnico di Milano in 2012 with a thesis on "Advanced techniques for flexible database queries" under the supervision of Prof. Letizia Tanca. (thesis)
- I was a visiting scholar at UCLA from September 2010 to May 2011, working in the group of Prof. Carlo Zaniolo.
- RDF analytics
- Data mining applications
- Semi-automatic constraint updates
- Intensional query answering
- Reviewer/Sub-reviewer for: IJDSA, EDBT 2017, DASFAA 2017, ...
- Program Commitee member: AIKE 2018, NFmcp7th, LOD 2018, IDEAS 2018, WinDS 2018, MOD 2017, ...
Selected publications (my DBLP and Google Scholar profiles)
- Yanlei Diao, Pawel Guzewicz, Ioana Manolescu, Mirjana Mazuran:Spade: A Modular Framework for Analytical Exploration of RDF Graphs. PVLDB 12(12): 1926-1929 (2019) (link)
- Ioana Manolescu, Mirjana Mazuran:Speeding up RDF Aggregate Discovery through Sampling. EDBT/ICDT Workshops 2019 (link)
- Nicoletta Di Blas, Mirjana Mazuran, Paolo Paolini, Elisa Quintarelli, Letizia Tanca: Exploratory computing: a comprehensive approach to data sensemaking. I. J. Data Science and Analytics 3(1): 61-77 (2017). (link)
- Mirjana Mazuran, Elisa Quintarelli, Letizia Tanca, Stefania Ugolini: Semi-automatic support for evolving functional dependencies. EDBT 2016: 293-304. (link)
- Mirjana Mazuran, Edoardo Serra, Carlo Zaniolo: A declarative extension of horn clauses, and its significance for datalog and its applications. TPLP 13(4-5): 609-623 (2013). (link)
- Mirjana Mazuran, Edoardo Serra, Carlo Zaniolo: Extending the power of datalog recursion. VLDB J. 22(4): 471-493 (2013). (link)
- Mirjana Mazuran, Elisa Quintarelli, Letizia Tanca: Data Mining for XML Query-Answering Support. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 24(8): 1393-1407 (2012). (link)