Main research theme
- Meshing Technology
- Anisotropic unstructured mesh adaptation
- Time accurate mesh adaptation for transient simulations
- Moving mesh methods
- Boundary layer mesh generation
- High-order meshing
- Solution transfert from one mesh to another
- Error Estimate Theory
- Metric space and Riemannian space theory
- A priori feature-based error estimates
- A priori goal-oriented error estimates
- Numerical Scheme for CFD
- Finite volume and finite element methods
- Robust implicit scheme
- ALE framework and Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Application Fields
- Sonic boom prediction
- Aeronautic (drag and high-lift prediction)
- Blast for security and defense
- Solar magnetohydrodynamic
- The movie "Le Maillage" (voice is in French)
is an accessible to the general public video of 9m22s answering the following questions
about meshing research field:
- What is a mesh ?
- What is it used for ?
This video is available on this page.
Some scientific results
- A 8 minutes movie presenting some results obtained in CFD during my research using the mesh adaptation
and moving mesh technologies.
More numerical results are presented in the Results Gallery.